We’re looking for an awesome new Change Management consultant
PeopleFirm is looking to hire Portland-based consultants with prior relevant change management experience to lead, manage, and deliver organizational change initiatives for our local Portland clients. We are recognized for our best practices in designing and leading change management and adoption efforts which accelerate change driven by culture transformation, organization restructuring, leadership transitions, business process redesign, and technology implementations. Position requirements are detailed below.
- Seasoned Change Management professional with prior consulting experience preferred from firms specializing in Change Management, OD, Talent Management, or Human Capital consulting.
- 5+ years of prior experience in change management.
- Skills in project management, communications, training, and change management methodologies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; related advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience using multiple change management methodologies is a plus, fluency with Prosci methodology is desirable.
A bit about us:
PeopleFirm is a strategy and implementation management consulting firm dedicated to achieving the ultimate win-win for our clients: inspired people driving inspiring performance. We call ourselves a “Tribe” and we are unlike any other consulting firm you may know. Check out our website (www.peoplefirm.com) for more information about who we are and what we do for our clients, the recognition we’ve earned in the marketplace, and what it’s like to work in the Tribe. With offices in Seattle and Portland, and with clients across the country, we believe even more goodness lies ahead.
Not only do we impress our clients, but we rock it for our own team! For our employees, we offer a competitive compensation package, a semi-annual bonus program, medical/dental/vision, life insurance and short-and long-term disability coverage. To provide our salaried team members with time to recharge, we offer paid holidays and an unlimited PTO policy. To enable our employees to grow and thrive over the course of their career with us, we provide progressive career management processes, no titles, limited hierarchy, and a collaborative team environment. Recent recognition includes being named as one of the best workplaces by Oregon Business Magazine.
We’re growing – and we’re looking for the next talented, generally awesome, (and nice!) person to join our successful practice and contribute to even more growth. Please submit inquires to Jobs@peoplefirm.com or use the form below.